OH, LIKE YOU GIVE A SH*T

Welcome To Tony's Scattershot Thoughts On Minutiae

Name:
Location: Fresno, California

Monday, May 01, 2006

How In The Hell Did You Possibly Find This Blog?

Just putting in some text to get this new blog started. I can't imagine that this is interesting to anyone besides me tonight. Oh, what the future brings. When I'm published and patted on the back many a time over, I'll try to look back on this Mayday 2006 with fondness, but as work looms large tomorrow, I'll settle for a good night's slumber only to survive the labor which is better known as the 8-10 hour interruption in my day.

Get to know me.....

Tony

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul in Brentwood said...

WTF? Whaddya mean, how'd I find the blog? I'm still recovering from the guy who said that Stevie Nicks ate Christine McVie!!!! Finish the Crowes story, will ya?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home