OH, LIKE YOU GIVE A SH*T

Welcome To Tony's Scattershot Thoughts On Minutiae

Name:
Location: Fresno, California

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Handbasket or Bucket?

A quick one while I'm away..........

Recently, I had the pleasure of hanging out with some great friends that I see far too little of. I feel close to these guys and I know that we could really connect further if the constraints of time would allow. One of these guys is Lefty Brown. You know, the guy whose blog you can link to over on Tony's Hazy Concert Memories.

Anyway, I had just gotten through telling the details of a conundrum I recently found myself dealing with being unemployed. Lefty flattered me with this:

"Tony, of all the people that I positively know for sure are going to hell, you are the most ethical".

I rather like that.

I really don't know why. I guess it's something to hang your hat on at the very least. Kind of like being the best player on the last place team or the only guy in the chess club that's kissed a girl that wasn't your aunt. It's something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lefty said...

Well that wasn't quite how I put it, and now you make it sound like I'm just a judgemental as all my fellow Christian nut-jobs.

Thanks.

Hope everything going well for youse back east. Call me when you get back, we'll hang. I'll be like Jesus schlepping with the sinners ;)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Paul in Brentwood said...

Chris, he pretty much summed up what you said (touch in cheek), but I'm encouraged that maybe Tony can clean things up down there!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home